Thursday, August 12, 2010

"There's no place like home..."

Another semester has come and gone here on Saba. Ben has one more test today and then we are jetting (as much as you can call Winair jetting) off to St. Maartin. We will spend the afternoon on the beach and in the pool. Ben has worked so hard this semsester, he deserves some down time.
Yesterday we said good bye to almost all of our friends here on Saba. Amanda, Megan, Danielle, Becky, and all the children... I hope our paths cross again one day. The have all be such great friends. I am so thankful that Mrs. Sally, one of our professor's wife, will still be here. She's my quilting buddy or should I say my quilting teacher!
On the last day of the semester looking back, is seems as though it has flown by. Though is did NOT feel that way just a few weeks ago. I felt like this day would never get here! We are so ready for a visit home. Sidney misses her grandparents so much and I know they miss her even more...
So one more sleep and we will be heading home to good Ol' Louisiana. There really is no place like home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment