This little helper is always there to hand me thing regardless if I want them or not! She will go in the bathroom and dig way back in the cabinet until she finds something she knows Mommy must have!! Then here she comes running yelling "Mommy, Mommy" the whole way to bring the thing that she has found... a wash rag! As to not break Mommy's helper's little heart, I take it with a smile and thank her. When she is not looking, I sneak to the bathroom and put it back. So this continues all day, with toys, shoes, spoons, clothes (clean and dirty), and any thing else she thinks Mommy might need. I would not trade my little helper for the world.
Just tonight this little helper helped me make crescents rolls. She was covered from head to toe in flour. I would not trade the cleanest child in the world for this little helper who likes the way her arms look with flour on them! She had so much fun rolling and smashing the dough. What a wonderful little helper Mommy has!
No comments:
Post a Comment